Section 5. The annual business meeting shall be held as early in each calendar year as practical but no later than March. The agenda shall include the following topics for approval by the Chapter membership:
1. Presentation of the previous year's financial status by the Vice President - Finance
2. Presentation of the current year's proposed budget by the Vice President - Finance
3. Presentation of the "State of the Chapter" by the President including but not limited to:
- Major Chapter achievements in the past year
- Chapter Goals and Objectives for the current year
- Status of membership in the Chapter including plans for growth
- Other topics may be added at the discretion of the Board.
Section 6. All board, special, and annual business meetings shall be conducted according to Roberts Rules of Order in its current edition with the Official Interpretations – except where in conflict with the Bylaws or PMI Policy.